ENERGIA is the sector organisation in Belgium of companies providing energy solutions for mobility and heating. Our members are active in the refining, distribution and storage in Belgium of energy solutions for mobility, heating and industry as well as in the production of feedstock for the petrochemical sector.
Association of companies delivering energy solutions for mobility and heating
Avenue des Arts 39, bte 2
T + 32 2 508 30 00
Public Affairs & Communication Manager
T + 32 2 508 30 07
M +32 (0)497 511 575
Wim De Wulf
Total number of employees of member companies
Main functions of Energia:
- Represent the interests of the sector at all political levels in Belgium and act as a media contact for issues related to the sector.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive political framework within which the members are active.
- Inform members about political topics, mainly regarding the economic, social, energy, climate and environmental issues that impact their activities.
- Formulate and communicate the sector's common positions to policymakers, stakeholders and the general public.
- Represent the sector in connection with the programme contract on the setting of maximum prices for petroleum products and the transposition of European directives.
- Represent the sector in negotiations between the social partners within the relevant joint committees.